Monday, January 31, 2011

January

Advance Chinese New year to my Readers out there.. How's my readers doing lately? Anyone missing out my post? keke..

Let's get some update about this Tiffany Chiam. Oh.. Let's talk about my results. The previous post i mentioned about when will my results out and it's out a day after the post. How's my results so far? Sadly, there's a little decline.. The previous sem i have B overall and now dropped a little to C+ . So sad.. Maybe i guess the courses are getting harder and harder.. I couldn't imagine this semester, there are courses like corporate law, advance corporate reporting, auditing... How should i survive? The names are already scary!!!

This semester i have a deal with my friend to do notes after every lectures... But what? CNY is around the corner... Neither me nor her has the mood to do notes?? That's sad... I did do some notes during the lecture, note down what he/she had taught. But it's messy... ... Anyway, I will improve further in notes writing.. gambateh Tiffany!!!

Did any of you experience everything expire within the month? January is such a bad month... My student pass expired in the month of january, and so do my IC. And there goes so coincidence, my driving license which valid for 3 years has came to its maturity date... Oh goshhh!!! .. I couldn't get to renew my driving license because of my IC. And so I have to renew my student pass and after that, do IC!!! .. Do you know how troublesome it is??? Altogether the procedures took like 2 - 3 weeks.. I couldn't drive for the pass weeks. But thank god, i have just settled everything.. Just got my license done last week. And what comes to worst? My broadband too barred.. I bought my macbook together with the dst plan and the broadband plan is valid for i don't know how many years. And 2 months ago, it has expired that i didn't know till this month it's barred... My family doesn't plan to continue it since i have e-speed at home. But the e-speed is like sh*T!!! No broadband in hostel... Can i survive? Yes, i can... STUDY!!! hehehe

Have you guys prepared for CNY? I just went to miri today and the que is like... O.O .. When i was on the journey to miri, i queued up 2 km away from custom... Can you imagine 2 kM?!! And on the way back to brunei at night, the queue started at miri tow the place where you pay rm10 per entry. Wow... but anyway, i have got all the stuffs i wanted. I found a red cloth for my cny first day.. hehehe.


Till here now... =)

No comments: