Sunday, December 19, 2010

好人難做

I was driving the other day listening to radio, and they came up with this topic “好人難做” . And I totally agreed with it. Don't you think so? There are so many people around us. There are the good ones and the bad ones. How do you face them? The good ones that will be alright just be good to them too. People said how they treat you that's how you treat them back. If they treat you bad or terrible, would you be bad to them too? If you treat them good, they would take advantages... What should the 好人 do?

According to the radio, “好人”will always be ranked below the “坏人”. This is because good people don't like challenges, they don't really strive in order to achieve something. They think that if it's yours, it will come to you one day. The good people tend to give way and this gives the bad people opportunities. “坏人”will strive until end and never give up for something he/she wants. For example, if "好人" being a manager and "坏人" is an employee. 坏人 will set the manager as a target in order to takeover his/her position. The manager doesn't set target and sees everyone as one. If "坏人" is a manager and "好人" an employee, the 坏人 will observe everyone carefully and demolish those who could influence him.

What the radio suggest us to be? If we become “好人”, we tend to be bullied by the “坏人”. Be a good person or a bad person? Some people thinks that good people will receive good retribution. Is that so? If it is true, when will you receive good retribution? Until you get old?
I'm not sure what the radio said, if you don't want to be bullied, and don't want to be too harsh. Then it would be better to be "好的贱人" . It means like from outside you treat people nicely, people think you're a good person but internally you're opposite. You observe analyze everything and plan them nicely and kick them out when the time comes?


I think this kind of person is the worst. But this kind of person success most of the time. 好人 is soooo hard to be. Let's learn how to be harsh... =)


Let's get back to my miri life. Lunch time is the most busiest hours, and there's time we are lack of employees and those. Last 2 days i was helping up and guess what? One customer order 1 steamchicken rice, he want drumstick. I told my maid and ask her to cut the chicken, but nobody is free at that time, people order ABC, rojak. End up??? I cut the chicken!!!

It's very simple rite... Use the knife and "dork dork dork" . My first time ever cutting chicken... It's a very funny experience... Can you imagine a lady cutting chicken? It's like very ... what do you call that.. haha .. Normally drumstick side from thien thien, how many pieces can they cut? At first i cut it very nice, I cut the drumstick into 3 pieces. I didn't get to take pictures.. My maid said I cut till too big... 1 more chop from me... and the drumstick goes... ...

Can't think about it and fast fast spray the source over and pass it to customer...

My mum's bak kut teh is getting famous very soon... I got a nice bak kut teh picture and make my menus, I stick it at the shop and the next day there goes 9 bowls of bak kut teh out!!! There is this sentence 人靠衣饰. Everyone judge a book by its cover..

Claypot mee and claypot rice are coming very soon at Li Da Hua Cafe! =)

2 comments:

Queenie said...

Haha.. nice post.... makes me think. Hmm.... yeah, what should we do? 好的贱人.. not a bad suggestion! HAHA.. but i dn think radio should teach ppl this..

Oh well, LIFE! how i wish every one is 好人, then PEACE!

Glad to hear abt ur exp in MIRI! y brunei dn hav? i would like to go ur restaurant!! Miri so far la =( i go there once i life nia.... *sigh*

Yen said...

好人很難做.. haha.. if everyone is hao ren, then there wouldnt have any police liao lu... ;p

Abt restaurant, my dad decide to open it at miri... If open in brunei better la.. earn brunei dollar is better than malaysia ringgit!! hahaha.. ba.. come come.. only left how many days before we go back brunei lu...