Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hmmm

Greetings to my readers, how's life going everyone? I went back to brunei for visit 2 days ago and now back to miri life.

I was in a newspaper when i sit for the proficiency test. Wonder if anyone read the newspaper and spotted me? I think no... hahaha.. They only snap picture from behind.



Spot spot me??? Very easy ahhh... the brightest hair colour.. LOLL

Ohh... Remember my nerdyy spec i had years back or blogged it years back?? Should i always recall back what i have blogged? So you guys get to read my previous post.. ho ho ho.. My nerdy spec finally rest in peace.. sob sob.. It broke down since last week when i was playing with my niece and my sister thrown it away when i bought my new spec.. sniff sniff.. i still miss my nerdy spec..



Here goes my new spec.. I heard today's trend is half frame and i got myself half frame glasses. I never bought a half frame spec before cause i used to think it looks old. But anyway, it doesn't look as bad i guess... The shape is more or less like my old glasses.." mo di sun yi" ? lol. haha

My mind is so blank now what should i write??? Anything my readers wish to hear from me??

No comments: